From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 19:02:16 +0000
Matt Higdon asks if plans have been made for a BEE-L get together at Apimondia.
 So far, no definitive plans have been made other than many have expressed the
desire to do so. I know of at least 20 members of BEE-L and/or
sci.agriculture.bees who will be attending.  It is always a thrill to meet the
folks from the list and I'm looking forward to it!

I have heard rumors that a room has been offered for a get together, but I have
no idea of the details.  My personal druthers would be for something early in
the week so folks can meet early on and converse as time allows as the week
progresses.  If I do not hear more definitive plans by Monday, then lets meet
at the pub on Monday night, I'll buy first round! ;-)  I too am starting a
liesurely sojourn via train, plane and automobile on Tuesday after Labor Day
and will also will "be weaned from Bill Gates' influence" (I like that!).
So the best I can do right now is to say watch the bulletin board at Apimondia
unless better plans are posted twixt now and Monday afternoon.

Aaron Morris - thinking Pacific Northwest!