From:
JOHN BACHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 21:35:24 -0600
On behalf of on of the members of the Wisconsin Beekeepers,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wibeekeepers/ , I would like to post the
following question...

Does any one a have system they use to do an overall
evaluation of  a hive? This year I want to start raising
queens for requeening my  hives and I am looking for a
comprehensive system that evaluates all  the
charecterisics of a hive so that I can raise queens from only
the  best hives. I would also use this to evaluate the quality
of the  queens that I purchase from queen breeders. If
anyone is already doing this and would like to share the
results of any of the queen  breeders they have been
testing I would appreciate it. Thanks!

On behalf of Tom - John