From:
Elizabeth Petofi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 14:09:23 -0400
My bees are in a wooded area of which seven and a half acres has been
logged.  I want to plant a good nectar source for them such as clover
AND I have a deer and turkey population which decimated the planting I
made last year.

Please could I have recommendation of plants the deer do not like which
will provide good nectar and pollen sources for my bees?  In Virginia.

Thanks in advance.

Elizabeth Petofi