From:
Dr Max Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 1998 14:14:30 +0000
Hi Harry,

If the strips are handled without gloves, some people, after extensive
contact with Apistan/Bayvarol may develop a slight itchy rash on the
hands. This is a temporary reaction which is not serious but may be
bloody annoying. Therefore, wear gloves while handling Apistan, as it
says on the label.

Best regards,

Max

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Harry Goudie
<[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Dr Max Watkins
Director, Vita (Europe) Limited