From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 09:42:07 -0600
> Sometime ago I posted a memo on this list service indicating that I
> had lost some files due to a power upsurge.... To those of you who may
> be wondering why I have not written, I wish to let you know (this is the
> means that I know best) that I appreciate your friendship but have not
> been able to write due to lack of an e-mail address...

This is not an unusual problem, so the solution may be interest to all.

Anyone who is on BEE-L will be on the list of names returned by sending
email to:

saying
REVIEW BEE-L

For a list of those on Best of Bee,
send email to:
saying
list bestofbee

Searches on the web such as 411 will find many academics and others for
you as well

Allen