From:
James Kilty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 00:02:16 +0100
In message <[log in to unmask]>, Garrett M
Martin <[log in to unmask]> writes
>If
>we see organic agriculture continue to grow in the future, we will also
>see skyrocketing food prices.
I find it a problem when a list devoted to beekeeping makes points like
this. I have no problem with the point about using medications properly,
particularly as alternatives are debated. However, a blanket statement
of this sort cannot properly be refuted or debated on a Beekeeping List
- it involves paradigms of human endeavour on the planet and the
politics of wealth and power to suggest two major dimensions. I would be
grateful if members would recognise this.
--
James Kilty