From:
"Joel W. Govostes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 08:31:20 -0500
Selling honey to your neighbors?  Great PR for the bees.  When I was a kid
some neighbors even remarked now and then about how much better their
gardens were producing, with bees in the neighborhood! I had the local
paper-route, so that tied in well with honey sales.  People really looked
forward to the fresh honey every year.

Of course, there are SOME beekeepers in the suburbs who might do much
better to keep their bees and honey a secret!  The fear of bees probably
outweighs any fascination or appreciation in many suburban or urban
neighborhoods!