Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:47:07 -0400
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 15:00:11 -0700, Mike Carrington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>You bring up a couple of good tangential points.
>
>Rather than point fingers at other countries, I would be more inclined to think that we're our
worst enemy in the spread of disease and mites.

thank you I agree immensely.

all this huff and puff about research on CCD. hello how about looking at the core issues?  these TV
programs and movies about CCD and migratory beeks make me ill. they portray the beek as a
victim. victim of what? a greedy system where everyone is fending for themselves?

 why not use all of the research money to develop a National comprehensive plan for migratory
and stationary beekeeping that looks at all users not ignores the majority of beeks. sheez the
ranks of the sideliners and little guys are growing as the big boys consolidate and decrease in
numbers.

i'm only suggesting similar policies wich are in place for other agricultural sectors. we need to
preserve bees and beekeeping for the future.