From:
Carolyn Ehle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:54:19 -0500
Michael Palmer wrote:

> There is a hand spacer that I use, made by Maxant industries of Ayer,
> Massachusetts...

I don't use permanent spacers either, just take a metal spacer and turn
it upside down, then adjust the frames to fit in the notches and remove
it.  I leave a few at each bee-yard to keep them handy. I'd think the
help would be willing to use them, as it is so much easier to remove
frames when they can be levered sideways.

Carolyn in Plum Branch SC