Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:58:24 -0400
Hi Mike and All,

I've been using Mite-away II for a few years now here in Ontario.  This year
with my Russian bees there are fewer mites falling than my Carniolans,  with
all hives dropping fewer mites than other years Mike, so I appear to be the
opposite of you.  I had thought that all this rain had slowed the mites
down.  It sure had an impact on the honey as I'm down 20%.  I have always
experienced a few dead bees and brood out front and this fall is no
exception.  All hives seem to have 5-15 dead out front, maybe a bit more but
not much.  Never been a problem for me.

Kent