From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:07:25 +0200
        Hello dear apitherapy and Bee friends,

    The time is flying so quickly...

    September, with its extraordinary event, Apimondia Congress,
Vancouver, Canada, 1999 will come pretty soon.

    As most of you know, I'm doing my best in organizing the first ever
held to an Apimondia Congress, "Apitherapy for Beekeepers" Workshop.

    We will have a relative large room (over 300 seats), but if you keep
in mind that over 4,000 people are awaited in Vancouver, you may see
that our room may be pretty small...

    So, if you want to participate to this important event, please send
me a private message and we will try to reserve you a place.

    Also, any other questions or comments related to this Workshop are
most welcome!

        Best wishes, yours,

        Stefan Stangaciu.

PS Among the topics which will be discussed with several apitherapy
experts are:

        Bee Venom Therapy for beekeepers.
        Rules on bee products collection for medicinal use.
        Use of fresh collected honey, pollen, royal jelly, propolis in
the treatment of various diseases.
        Principles of apitherapy.
        Apitherapy - Sources of Information.
        Tips for a successful apitherapy oriented beekeeper etc., etc.

        Altogether it will be a very intensive practical course on
apitherapy, so, if interested, contact us for details.