From:
Grant Gillard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:07:53 -0800
Good for you, George.

George Fergusson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

  Therefore, any experiment that simply pits small cell foundation against large cell
foundation with everthing else being equal is likely to turn out "inconclusive".

I should know for myself in time if there's anything to it- I'm performing
my own experiment--It's not a well-controlled scientific experiment, but it's an experiment nonetheless- and it's my experiment. The results may be worthless to anyone but myself...And I don't really care, because I'm not doing this for anyone but myself.

  More beekeepers ought to try these kind of experiments to see what works under their own system of management and skill (or lack of it).  But there are so many variables, known and unknown, controlled and uncontrollable.  However, you will find what works for YOU.  And yes, many will try to duplicate it and fail because of the many variables in their attempts to replicate your procedures.  And in their failure, they will naturally try and debunk you, and it will be you more than your methods, unfortunately.  But I do hope you'll share your findings, even the things that went contrary to your expectations (what regular people call "wrong").  It is often the unexpected results that have led to revolutionary advances.

  Looking forward to your results.

  Grant
  Jackson, MO

 Yahoo! Personals