From:
Dennis LaMonica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2010 00:20:59 -0400
>I wonder what actual harm they think they will suffer? We have all been
eating GM food for decades.

>A law suit for having GM seed from cross pollination with out the proper
licensing agreements.

I believe that Monsanto has been litigating for patent infringement against
those farmers who used and saved non GM seed in the past and whose seed was
cross pollinated with neighboring GM modifed stock and now there seed has
patented genetics.

I believe that Monsanto in particular has litigated farmers into near
bankruptcy for their crops being cross pollinated of nonGM crops with
nieghboring GM crops.

I am curious what will happen if pollen with patented genetics is found in
comb or especially honey.

Dennis