Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:48:41 -0500
Jerry Bromenshenk wrote of EPA pesticide testing regulations and how they have
a tendency to test chemicals mainly on birds.

Since no one has given him the obvious response begged by his post, I just had
to reply:

EPA should not be testing only on birds, but should be testing on
"the birds AND the bees."  It appears that no one told the EPA about the birds
and the bees.  Anyone with a lick of sense knows that the very survival of the
human race is dependent upon knowing about the birds AND the bees.  That should
be obvious to anyone, including people who work for the EPA, but I guess maybe
not.  Sorry...I just couldn't help myself.

Layne Westover
College Station, Texas