From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2009 08:20:43 -0700
> I think also that you have too much paint on your hives,
> that they are too neatly marked... and they are too level.

I see what your motives are now.  And I see that you are not intent on engaging in productive discussion.

Allen,

Is this page you set up and reply an attempt to embarrass or humiliate?  I posted these pics here on this list for learning purposes and discussion.  Although I will now extend my permission for you to use the photos, please provide, on the page, in a conspicuous manner the statment:

<<<These are selected photos depicting brood patterns from a beekeeping operation in South West Pennsylvania during August of 2001. They are an example of the brood patterns beekeepers in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania (South West Pennsylvania) had to deal with during a time period when colonies here were under great stress.  At this time, varroa mite pressure was high and feral honeybee colonies, which are depended upon for breeding were nearly non-existent.

These photos do not reflect the brood patterns now being seen since in this area since 2007, which average 98 percent brood viability or better, and feral honeybees now in abundance.>>>

Although, I would love to contribute in more discussion.  Considering that fair play and property rights are not being respected, this letter ends my discussion on this topic.

Best Wishes,
Joe Waggle