From:
Manuel Neves <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 14:01:15 GMT
"I'm a beginer beekeeper looking for bees!"

Dear Sirs,

        I'm begining in beekeeping and have lots of doubts, the first and
greater is in respect of the ways I can obtain bees to start my first hive.
I just have a little knowledge of how to construct and prepare the hive but
would like also help in this part (the much I know the easy and in the righ
way the things will go!).
        I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and will be a pleasure receive a
word of advice from yours. I don't know if I can buy the bees, or if I have
to catch them. I don't know, also, what kind of literature is better in this
first stage of work
I am.
        Any help, advise or word of wisdom will be wellcome like a light in
a dark cave!
        Thank you, in advance, for your attention.

        Waiting any answer from any new friend,

  M.a.n.u.e.l  N.e.v.e.s