From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:53:19 -0600
Hello All,
This Sunday the 18th.(  2:30 PM) at the monthly meeting I will be giving a
presentatation on all the new research presented at the Austin American
Beekeeping Federation meeting.

The complete work of Dr. Gregory ( HFCS/sucrose & the comparison study of
Bee Pro/Feed Bee/ dried pollen & fresh pollen). Also the virus research by
Diana Cox-Foster of Penn State.
What I learned at the ABF meeting about CCD from Jeff Pettis, David
Hackenburg & Lance Sundberg.

The Kansas City Star article about CCD will run this weekend ( I was told by
the reporter a few minutes ago) and includes the address of the meeting so
area beekeepers can come and be informed.

Members of the Northeast Kansas Beekeepers are calling each other and are
invited to attend.

We have got plenty of room and the meeting is free! I have got research
papers, photos and some power point slides.

We are getting more snow now and tonight but roads should be clear on
Sunday.

The address is:
YMCA
10301 E. 350 Highway