Date:
Sun, 19 May 2002 20:26:06 EDT
Hello Bob,
I noted that you DISAGREED with me about feeding a package CONTINUOUSLY all
the way to September.

You "implied" that this was done always in just 2 deep boxes.  That is WRONG.
 I want
a package to draw at least 30 deep frames, or 40 medium frames before it
enters
the winter cluster.  Again, I am writing on behalf of beginner beekeepers,
who have NO drawn comb, and are totally dependent on getting foundation drawn.

Just drying to point out the difference.

George Imirie