From:
Dennis Crutchfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 06:25:58 -0600
Hello,
So far out of 10 hives, one is queenless and joined to another hive. The
weather has been warm, so the hives have built up very full. Eight of the
nine hives left have limited stores. I am putting on some heavy syrup. Bees
are coming in loaded with pollen. Apistan strips are in, and looking for a
early season start . I noticed some early flowers around the flower bed:)
Just praying for the right amount of rain for the season.
Preacher's Apiary
 Ps 119:103 ¶ How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!