From:
"Carl H. Powell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 15:49:46 -0500
Kathryn,
Hi!
I sent you the information on Apitherapy but today got a rejection msg from
Bee-L for a duplicate post. Did you recieve the information? Sometimes
my mail reader 'goofs' and sends out the same packet twice. If you have
not recieved it please send me your e-mail and I will mail it again
direct to you.

Carl

All other readers: Please pardon this use of Bee-L bandwidth. I have no
other way of contacting Katheryn currently.

Cp

... Sign at bake sale:  Cakes - $.66    Upside down cakes - $.99

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.20