From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2015 17:46:28 -0600
So please check your finger pointing and character besmirching activity when you have no real evidence.

Understood,  but when the published report comes from the media guy on the same campus  I would totally disagree.  Either A  the media guy who wrote it is extremely sloppy,  or B  the release itself is.....

This report  is not a case of an obscure reporter misrepresenting or twisting,  this one is the University media dept. itself report on something one if its researchers did.

If you take the time to read the report,  and you know about the claims and how they are shall we say "stretched"  you have to scratch your head,  sure looks like advertising to me,  advertising what is the question.

One of the claims is
" Previous research has shown that oxalic acid is able to kill Varroa but nobody had compared different doses and application methods, nor quantified the proportion of Varroa killed."

Entirely not true,  and discredits many who have done this work already and publicly shared it in many forums, including this one.

Charles