From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:05:13 -0500
> I am doing just that! Keeping bees caught from the local ferals and No
> treatments for 6 years now, and on thier own comb.

Just curious, I imagine you've inspected and measured some of the brood
comb.  What are you seeing?

Also, I checked out your area on Google Earth some time back and noticed a
large wooded area near Derry, where I seem to recall that you are located.
I've wondered if that has proven a refuge for bees, or if you find more in
the nearby agricultural areas?

I've also wondered what size of apiary you maintain with these collected
bees.

allen