Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:42:19 -0600
> Several people have suggested less scapegoating and more looking for
> answers. Keith Delaplane is on the front line of getting real solutions to
> real problems...

Thanks for jerking us back to the real world Peter.  What we need is more
real thinking and fewer slogans and parroting of speculation and blame.
Blaming the victims to me is reprehensible, but kicking people when they are
down has always been a popular sport for some.

I know that many are working on this problem and it is not simple.

Jerry has pretty well told us there is nobody to hang and that there is no
end in sight -- if I read him right.

If you ask me, this is not something new, although there have to be new
aspects to it.  We have seen this before many times.

Somehow, though we have to keep coming back to this and fighting off those
who would love to find a scapegoat.  I actually understand that urge,
though.  Pretending to understand a random killer can make one feel
righteous and safe.

This killer has no favourites.