Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2015 08:39:23 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (9 lines)
Jerry writes..." What we gain is that we the instructors, through the Discussion Forums, learn as much from the students as they do from us......The goal is to keep the class focused on informed discussions  and credible information, and to have the tools and practice to do so."  

The UM Course is a great one for training the trainer. I am engaged in training transitioning soldiers and veterans who wish to keep bees. They range from hobbyists to those who wish to enter the commercial realm. The course is a great way to prepare those of us who will train others. The Master Certificate in my case will help me gain approval for them from Tuition Assistance Programs and with the GI Bill. If one takes the course simply to gain another credential for a resume, that seems shallow; but for me the certificate from Montana opens doors that would otherwise be closed. And it is a superb course. I'm one of those anxiously awaiting the Master level course. Thank you for putting this course together Jerry. I met with the Under Secretary of Agriculture in Washington D.C. two weeks ago and your course was included in a brief I gave to him, the FSA Director and a team of congressional staffers.  

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2