From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 12:31:23 -0800
Thanks to all,

I'm currently on the road (and in the air), and catching up before
returning home.  I appreciate all comments.  I'm not planning an in-depth
analysis.  Rather, I simply curious mainly to compare the hazard quotient
values recently published by Stoner and Eitzen to the actual measured
values in beebread samples taken from hives suffering from indisputable
pesticide kills, in order to see how closely the hazard quotients reflect
real life toxicity.

Unfortunately the number of analyses forwarded to me by the List is
currently zero.  Funny, what with all the discussion of bee kills.

Will be away from internet for a while.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA