From:
Allen Banks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 23:49:36 -0500
Has anyone every considered wraping there hivws with TYPAR, I was taking

construction wit a friend, when we got on the topic of House wrap, and
then it dawned on me.

a:  Typar has no insulating value, but is wind proof, thereby cutting
down on draft in hive

b:  Typar radiates moisture only one way, out.  When wraped properly, it

wound draw moisture out, and not let any in.

Has anyone tried it, and if so, how are your winters in you
region.(mild, long, snowy, etc..)