From:
bob darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 19:45:37 -0500
On 7-Feb-07, at 12:01 PM, Tom Elliott wrote:

> Specific replacement of destroyed ferals, with selected mild manner
> AHB stock might, also help.

Hi Tom and all

I attended a Queen rearing seminar at the University of Guelph in
1994.  One of the speakers was Bob Page.  Bob said that he worked for
years in South America(Venezuela I think) with AHB and was never able
to breed out the defensive traits of these bees.  Has this changed?

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada
44N80W(warmed up to -7C to-day, was -20C last night, sunny with
flurries)