From:
Baker's Bees <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2018 14:48:49 -0600
> On May 10, 2018, at 10:52 PM, Jennifer Robin Berry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Has anyone gone through this
> process who could guide me as to how the heck a vet will diagnosis EFB? Or
> do you just tap a vet friend for a prescription?

Jennifer,

Have you tried talking to your local supply shop, or club?  We have contacts for vets that we refer our customers to. Most of the local clubs know vets as well.
The  way it usually works here is the vet comes out and confirms the diagnosis (usually we know what it is before the vet is even involved so that our customers aren’t paying the vet to come out and visit a have that doesn’t have EFB), and writes a prescription. The customer then sends a copy to Mann Lake and orders the medication and treats the hive.

David Baker
To Bee or Not To Bee
Denver, CO USA