From:
yosi sarid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:01:27 +0000
Hello all.
I have a problem trying to reard new queens.
My problem is that in some hives,who used for queen rearing, workers are
gnawing the queen cell as soon as it seald. In some cases the quenns larvae
are also gnawwed.
There is a plenty of pollen and honey in those hive, and certainly there is
no queen in the rearing queen super.
The queen locates in the buttom super where the queen rearing take place at
the upper super.
I have to say that this is the firt time it happend to me.

Thank you all

                YOSI