From:
j h & e mcadam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2010 18:50:29 +1030

> >So, lurkers, please uncloak!  Please hit "Reply" and comment!
>
>I have been keeping bees for 17 years (starting as a hobbyist with 2
>hives).  I now manage with my partner 200 hives and pack and sell
>honey, beeswax and propolis under our own label.

I have occasionally posted replies but these days I am usually
several days behind and somebody more thoughtful than me has
generally already responded with the same views I would put forward,
much better researched and constructed.

I find the debates on chemical controls very relevant.  Some of the
discussions are repetitive but may be instructive to newcomers.  I am
interested to see contributors to the list that I met when the
Apimondia participants visited Kangaroo Island.

 From down under - the seasons are opposite, but the bees are the same.

Betty McAdam

>LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
>http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html
>
>Guidelines for posting to BEE-L can be found at:
>http://honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm

HOG BAY APIARY
Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island
J.H. & E. McAdam<[log in to unmask]>