From:
dan hendricks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:54:00 -0800
Well, Rick, see how easy it is to divert attention
from one's main point by saying something to which
people can object?  Don't you find it tedious to have
to be percise with everything you say?  All I meant by
"dry" was less than 18.5%.  Fructose plus glocuse plus
no more than 18.5% water will not ferment and will
provide useable food for bees indefinitely, unlike
sucrose with 80%, more or less, water.  For those
without a religious explanationm for everything, like
me, I thought this was a dramatic development.  All in
favor of dropping this subject, please signify in the
obvious way.  Dan