From:
"Jeffrey R. Hills" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:36:41 -0400

http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/198x/smith-lh-clinical_guide_1988.htm

>It's some interesting reading at least.

>Alden M.

I read through the article produced by the above link.  It's a summary of 27
papers written by Dr. Frederick Kenner from the early 40s to the early 1970s
about the use of massive doses of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to treat AND
CURE the following diseases.

SUDDEN INFANT DEATH SYNDROM

COMMON COLD

PNEUMONIA

ENCEPHALITIS

POLIO (did not think Salk vaccine worked)

HEPATITIS

HERPRES

MEASLES

CHICKEN POX

DIPTHERIA

MUMPS

MONONUCLEOSIS

DIPTHERIA

SCARLET FEVER

PANCREATISIS

RHEUMATIC FEVER

TRICHINOSIS

ARTHRITIS

CANCER

DIABETES

CAVITIES (TEETH)

RUPTURED DISC

SCHIZOPHRENIA

BURNS

HEAT STROKE

SNAKE BITE

MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS

Dr. Klenner commented that if these spectacular results had been produced at
a teaching and research center and then published, the medical community
might pay some attention and the use of C would become standard and routine.
"There is no doubt that physicians are being brainwashed with the current
journal advertising." He uses an appropriate quote from Herber Spencer, ".
to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. condemnation without investigation."

He blamed the National Research Council who planted the concept in doctors'
brains that any dose above 125 mg per day is spilled by way of the kidneys.

No wonder VC cures CCD!

Jeff Hills

Dorset, VT