From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2023 07:40:13 -0400
It is a catastrophe. I wonder what I would do, find another apiary and change the place and space. Then it occurs to me to perform insulation in the sense of woven agrotextile <100g/m2 at the existing beekeeping site, to cover the entire area of the site, including under the beehives. The property is that the space is cleaner, you can essentially walk in slippers and, above all, the humidity that flows into the hives is lower. Below the textile through which water flows, lower humidity and higher temperature are maintained above it. There are also geotextiles - part of the sandwich and the composition of the layers, its task is to divert moisture to other places.

The whole thing as a message is quite interesting. How many problems does beekeeping have if someone starts to thoroughly examine the causative agents of diseases with a microscope.

https://www.google.com/search?q=agrotextil%2C+geotextil

I would see Agro as the default, it is installed using wires on the surface.

Textiles and humidity conditions in the hive during the winter are quite fancy Koreans. So I would be inspired by a Korean beekeeping keyword search and check out some videos on the topic around humidity.

Gustav Palan