Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 22:50:12 -0500
Bob sent this in earlier today.  (see below divider)

For whatever reason, it did not get through (AFAIK, so much has been
happening here) and I am posting it for him.

Is this the same story as several days ago? The people in the picture
cannot possibly be beekeepers, judging by their perfect, identical spotless
suits and who knows what they are looking at...

Especially, note  the document at
http://www.panna.org/sites/default/files/Memo_Nov2010_Clothianidin.pdf
which is mentioned in the article, though.  Is it real?

These days how can anyone know?

allen

--- begin Bobs's post to BEE-L ---

A news story has happened  an hour ago! Not yet hit the media.
Seems Wki leaks has posted private company memos & EPA documents  on
clothianidin today.

My internet explorer has been down so I can not verify. My email is working.
Will a member check and report back to the list?

I was sent 8 different documents to check out concerning Bayer but my
checking will have to wait.

One of the documents  is: WIK-BEE leaks:
http://www.fastcompany.com/1708896/wiki-bee-leaks-epa-document-reveals-agency-knowingly-allowed-use-of-bee-toxic-pesticide

"EPA document shows it knowingly allowed pesticides that kills"
Dated today 12-10-2010

I need to call my computer guru tonight after he gets off work.
My computer says:
"internet explorer has quit working"
when I run the check it says:
"no solution found"

I sure would like to see what is posted on wiki leaks about Bayer &
clothianidin!

Heck of a time for the computer to mess up!

bob