From:
Mike Tooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:54:15 -0700
 A few years ago, on a cold November day,I was trying to fill a 5 gal.pail
from a 40 gallon bottling tank.The honey was coming out in a trickle,it was
so thick and cold.I figured I could go do something else and check back in
a bit.
  Several weeks later,around midnight,I bolted upright in bed,grabbed a
flashlight and went out and looked in the honey room.Yep,around 30 gallons
on the floor.Closed the door and went back to bed.By spring it was
granulated and easier to clean up.
-Mike