From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:18:55 -0400
Allen Dick wrote:

> Robt said "A widespread reaction of the medical trade".
> The reply said, "most scientists I know ".  There is a huge difference.

Sorry, but I disagree, since the rest of his post was in the tenor of
what prompted my reply. Plus what is the "medical trade"? No scientists
in that group? So substitute this quote...

"But then the typical research director will say the chances of
getting anywhere with this 'Y-pattern on foundation' claim, or even the
slightly plausible 'comb alignment' claims, are negligible, as the
phenomenon is not expected from current theory.  Nail this furphy any
time it surfaces!"

So I stand by my post. However, if you are going to say that a research
director is not a scientist then we are back to square one.

The issue is that with limited resources no
scientists/researchers/medical trade is going to waste money and time on
every holistic or internet fad without more information and study from
the propionates.

I almost did not bother to reply, since it already seems like Murray
nailed this one, but we know that will have no effect on the proponents.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine