From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 18:43:24 -0700
Chris:
How many AHB have been effected by CCD? Well, well, since
most of the beekeepers do swarms like me, but I am
considered AHB because I work self contained and don't buy
outside stock and the others do and are considered to have
European stock while doing migratory work like to the
almonds, and I do SC foundation and combs and the others
are on LC or intermediate sizing and I am having no
problems and others are, that sure makes it hard in a way
to give an answer. Latest paper article with me in on on
front page said organic beekeeper having no problem with
CCD but then I was alluded to being the Killer Bee Person
for type of bees I keep, though others in area are said to
keep european bees but we all do swarms and split/divide
own bees. Well, since the SC so-called AHB IMPOV are
healthy I keep, then if I don't see any being effected then
I quess answer to you is zilch/zero! So what does it mean?
YOu have any idea?

Sincerely,

Dee