From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:36:35 -0600
I worked in the pesticide industry for a number of years.  One of the functions I managed was formulations.  I just spent a half an hour writing up a responsive answer to the above question.  I read what I wrote and said why am I wasting my time?  I deleted it.

Richard,  I would never consider reading your work as a waste.   Your one of the ones who has a lot to teach us, and us being a bit smarter about how pesticides function and are used is a key component of understanding.

Complete answers and thoughts are why I am here. Understanding the more detailed nuances of the discussion,  even when they may seem off target.

I would enjoy and grow from reading your thoughts,  even if they were offline.

Charles