Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:10:18 -0400
> I see what your motives are now.  And I see that you are not intent on engaging in productive discussion.

That was my own sincere attempt to do so.  I apologise if you somehow found my comments unproductive.  Others seem to disagree.

>Allen,

> Is this page you set up and reply an attempt to embarrass or humiliate?

Again, my sincere apologies.  Since you said this was not a trap, I mistook your intent and probably spent far too much time and effort in trying to understand and answer your questions.

>> I think also that you have too much paint on your hives, that they are too neatly marked... and they are too level.

Actually, that was my way of expressing admiration for your hives and your method of recording your work, so sorry my attempt at humour was misunderstood.  Although my own equipment was at one time quite well painted, I have been noticing with some regret that it is getting somewhat unkempt.

I have removed the page, since you find it offensive.  This discussion will, however continue, since it is an important and interesting subject, and I am sure people will continue to look at your pictures, now that it is better understood what they are, unless you decide to take them down from your site, too, since they are the same pictures.

It is unfortunate you have decided not to participate.