From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:50:07 -0400
Since the restrictions have been lifted... PBS NOVA this evening will
have a two hour show on the human gene mapping project. Should give some
good background as to what is involved including time and cost.
Excellent program.

If we are going to keep the list restricted to bees, then forget PBS and
watch Smallville on WB, where a girl controls bees and wrecks havoc.
Good background on what we have to look forward to with gm bees.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine