From:
Dennis LaMonica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2016 20:44:25 -0400
​>Bill T:  ​
On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Bill T <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Anyone ever freeze Mite-away quick strips for later use? I am looking at a
> year later.
>

> We have been freezing MAQS now for a couple of years.

​When MAQS get old, the paper release wrappings get sticky and the strips
in the pack are hard to separate without tearing the paper.

We have had good luck freezing leftover
 MAQS in the fall and thaw the next year the day we are going to install.
If they are cold the old strips separate more easily without the paper
release tearing. (as easily).

We have not noticed and difference in efficacy but there is nothing
scientific about the efficacy evaluation.

We do make certain that the container is SEALED so that there is no
possibility of corrosion of the freezer.

Dennis
very western New York State, USA

​