From:
"Barricklow, Walt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 11:01:36 -0400
Reading the Prevention magazine for this month, comes up with two home
remedies.  One for minor wounds, says instead of
rubbing on antibacterial ointment to cuts and scrapes use honey, says
speeds healing, and moisturizes skin at the same time.
Use pasterized honey though.  Two substituting honey for sugar, the
seasonal allergies have not been so bad.  They did have a
caution though to not give honey to children under one year old, because of
the risk of botulism.  Hummmmm

Also read that maybe bees are going to be needed to identify a mine field
in a war zone, by having a detecable odor of explosive
powder on them. (how about that Jerry B.)

Thinking that I should spend more time with my girls, and less time
reading.  Walt in Martin SC