From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2024 10:52:23 -0500
Of course *any* activity whatsoever has a chance of turning up something of great future value.

Is there any evidence that Bee Science (BS as Andy called it) turns up more of value than the activity of everyday beekeepers?

My understanding is that bee scientists very often, maybe most often,  get their insights  from beekeepers.

I was looking for a list of recent value for money. So far, is there nothing of any immediate value?

The only thing I recall of note is discovering that varroa do not feast on haemolymph.

That is a  short list.