Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2017 16:16:03 +0000
Its interesting on one hand we have the natural tree cavity side with more insulation. And onthe other we have data that shows more insulation and quilt boxes dont help?

I do find more problems with moisture in styrafoam hives. Which seem to only work well when i put 3/4 holes at the top of each deep.

What we dont know is if the statement of no winter cluaters in trees is actually correct or
Speculation. Or if the naural cavity is subject to moisture problems. Or if by some mechanism the natral
Cavity sheds that moisture better.

Charles