From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:10:54 EST
This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the
BEE-L list at CNSIBM.ALBANY.EDU.  It has been edited to remove HTML
formatting.

------------------ Original message (ID=38D988) (80 lines) --------------------
From: "Jordan Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Beekeeper's Reference new URL
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 21:20:11 -0800

The Beekeeper's Reference site (previously Beekeeping Home Page) has
moved to:

http://hive-mind.com/bee/

(the old address was http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jlks/bee.html)

If you maintain a page, please update your link.  Also, if you would
like your page added to my list, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Jordan Schwartz