From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 00:09:58 -0700
Just a reminder about several American bee conventions coming up soon:

I got a card in the mail some time back, mentioning the American Honey Producers
convention in San Diego January 5th through January 8th.  It is being held at
the Bahia Resort Hotel 998 West Mission Bay Drive (1-800-288-0770)
(1-800-233-8122 from Canada).  (The AHP do not seem to have any web or email
presence whatsoever that I could find).

The ABF convention follows the next week in Fort Worth, Texas, Jan. 12-15.
The ABF convention will be held at the Radisson Plaza Hotel, located on the edge
of downtown Fort Worth. For more information on the ABF Convention, contact the
ABF Office, ph.: 912-427-4233, fax: 912-427-8447, e-mail: [log in to unmask]

This time the two venues are not too close together, but it has crossed my mind
to take in one or both.

Feb 2nd, the Canadian Honey Council will be meeting in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.

allen
-----
See if your questions have been answered in over a decade of discussions.
BEE-L archives & more: http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Bee-l.htm
Search sci.agriculture.beekeeping at http://www.deja.com/
or visit http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee to access both on the same page.