From:
Peter Dillon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 22:03:09 +0000
Bob,
Good to get info. from the field as such - thanks.
Question:

Of the leaf cutters that "go native", what are the chances that they survive in the orchard areas,
presuming that such areas are subjected to spraying regimes after the removal of dedicated
pollinators?

Have populations of Osmia L. increased in the area?

Also, what experiences have any group members had on using this bee for pollination of blueberry
fields?
>From my very restricted observations - theory states one thing and practice shows an other.

Peter