From:
"Joel F. Magsaysay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 15:28:12 +0800
Dear Florida Beekeepers,

My brother in law, Greg Ira, who is involved in the Florida State National
Park System, just moved into his new home in Tallahasee. Do you know of a
reliable source of packages and new equipment for him? I recommended a 3
pound package with a queen, plus another without a queen as a booster.

According to him, the magnolias, cherry trees and dogwood is in bloom around
his house. And, his lawn id suted with a yellow pollen each morning, which
he suspects is pine(?) pollen. He knows the ropes from keeping one colony
here in the Philippines.

Thanks in advance.

Joel F. Magsaysay
ILOG  MARIA HONEYBEE FARMS
KM. 47, Aguinaldo Highway, Lalaan 1
Silang, Cavite
046 - 865 - 0018 (digitel landline)
0917 - 502 - 7538 (Joel's globe cell phone)
0917 - 477 - 2194 (Violaine's globe cell phone)
0912 - 318 - 7517 (piltel home cell phone)