From:
Christiane Courant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 1995 16:50:42 +0100
<I would be grateful if any readers could provide me with
specific topic and some additional references to get my
research going a little faster.
<Thermoregulation in honeybee nests.

Have a look to the book "The behaviour and physiology of bee"
 ed. L.J. Goodman and R.C. Fisher. CAB International, 1991
Chapter 3 in particular will be of interest to you: "The
 colony as a thermoregulating organism" by E.E. Soutwick,
 pp. 28-47
and also Chapter 8: "Thermographic monitoring of the thermal
 behaviour of dancing bees" by A. Stabenheimer, 89-101

-----------------------------
Christiane Courant
INRA-CNRS, B.P. 23
F-91440 Bures sur Yvette