From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:25:15 EDT
to Waldemar:
about my posting re the propolis buildup around the screw posts for the  wire
mentioned
.
It really is simple- the boxes are of wood and sit on vinyl bottom boards
(which incidentally are totally maintenance free from the standpoint that one
simply pressure washes them)
so everything is grounded and one feels nothing at the screw point. For the
same reason also that birds sitting on hydro wires don't go up in flames.
The principle is simple. Anything that conducts, like us touching the wire
or an animal because we are grounded , will get a zap.  It is a pulsating
supply.

Walter
Ontario